The first Lydian MindHarp™ is now available
After months of careful development we are delighted to present the world’s first tool that enables people to proactively immerse themselves in music.
It’s a big subject so all the information and support is on our sister brand website (https://lydianhealth.com). The video below provides an overview. It’s available for iPADs at the Apple App Store.
The MindHarp™ provides a wide range of enjoyable activities for people with dementia and their carers. It creates positive mood change, enlivens the present moment and stimulates singing, movement and chat.
PLAYING THE MINDHARP™ IS A DEEPLY REWARDING ACTIVITY THAT REQUIRES NO MUSICAL KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL
- Ideal for use at home, care homes, or care centres
- Convenient and accessible 24/7
- Part of everyday high quality support and care
- For use individually, in pairs or small groups
- Engaging with music without inhibition
- Enhances social interaction
- Enables a sense of autonomy
- Builds self-esteem and confidence
- An effective tool for music therapy that does not rely on visiting facilitators
- A simple interface on an iPad which can be used anywhere
- Beautiful soundscapes, melodies and harmonies are instantly accessible