The first Lydian MindHarp is now available
After months of careful development we are delighted to present the world’s first tool that enables people living with dementia to proactively immerse themselves in music.
It’s a big subject so all the information and support is on our sister brand website (https://lydianhealth.com). The video below provides an overview. It’s available for iPADs at the Apple App Store.
The MindHarp® provides a wide range of enjoyable activities for people with dementia and their carers. It creates positive mood change, enlivens the present moment and stimulates singing, movement and chat.
PLAYING THE MINDHARP® IS A DEEPLY REWARDING ACTIVITY THAT REQUIRES NO MUSICAL KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL
- Ideal for use at home, care homes, or care centres
- Convenient and accessible 24/7
- Part of everyday high quality support and care
- For use individually, in pairs or small groups
- Engaging with music without inhibition
- Enhances social interaction
- Enables a sense of autonomy
- Builds self-esteem and confidence
- An effective tool for music therapy that does not rely on visiting facilitators
- A simple interface on an iPad which can be used anywhere
- Beautiful soundscapes, melodies and harmonies are instantly accessible